Dingle GAA - CLG Daingean Uí Chúis
Coiste na nÓg Daingean Uí Chúis is a community-based volunteer organisation committed to the development and promotion of gaelic games and culture in the Dingle area. We are the juvenile division of Dingle GAA Club and are closely aligned to the Senior Club and work in tandem with them. Our mission is to provide a safe and nurturing environment for all our young people to enjoy Gaelic games. The aims of our club are to encourage all of our young people to develop and achieve their full potential in our games through fun, enjoyment and self-discipline, to promote fair play with respect and equality for all, and to foster pride in our club and commitment to our community. We welcome all in our community to take part in our games, administration and culture, providing opportunity for our youth to reach full potential, facilitated through high standards in coaching and games development, in a high quality, safe and health-orientated environment. Coiste na nÓg Daingean Uí Chúis caters for boys from U7 – U17.
The structure of the committee is as follows:
• Club of the year on three occasions.
• Competes’ at all levels and has had success at all levels both boys and girls – U13’s, U15’s, U17’s.
• Also provides games and training for U11’s U9’s.
• Provides games and training all year round indoors and outdoors.
• Dingle player Mark O’Connor Captained the Kerry Minors in 2015 to win the Tommy Markham Cup.
• Most importantly that all the children of the town and area enjoy themselves and do their best in sport & life.